
This what the floor looks like, Bronson is still telling me how hard they worked while I was gone

Britton taking Miriah home from the court of honor


Brady scored on this kick I just wasn;'t fast enough to get it, it was excited.


Miriah our happy girl

This is the entry way, doesn't it look great, i love it

The family bath, they took out the white tile that we put down when we first move here and made it all match.

This is the shower in our bathroom, what a surprise to come home to.


Bronson, what a funny kid.

Still trying to finish the deck



I love you Grandma, Grandpa and Kimmee

Silly girls

the girls at Hollies dance performance in Salt Lake

Britton working hard to take out the old floor


These are the first pictures of Brady's eagle project, where they had to move the dirt and spread out all the fill dirt.










Todd getting ready for the door.



Wow, we can see the back yard.

Todd had to dig out all the dirt so he can put the gate in.
No comments:
Post a Comment