
Playing in the ocean, for hours on end.


Even Miriah never tired of it.



The waves were great on Wednesday, the kids had such a great time.


The sand castle

Just playing in the "sand box"

The wind was blowning but the sunset was so beautiful.

The start of the sand Castle

The Girls bought swimsuit covers with their money.

Bronson just loved laying in the ocean

Pictures of the Ault home in Mexico, we really stayed in 5star place, it was great.

Miriah helping hang up the clothes to dry.

The kitchen- Janice, me, and Dustin.



Todd sat for hours just watching the ocean come in and out, The night before we left he taught a great lesson using the sand, the waves and the ocean, tying it all into the Atonement.


The Ault home from outside you can see how close we were to the beach.



Hollie, Bronson, Dustin and Braxton.


Just floating...

Flying Kites and picking up shells.

2 comments:
I love your family shots on the beach together. The girls swimsuit cover-ups are awesome. The sand and waves look so relaxing and fun. What a nice house to stay in. I am sure this will be a treasured family memory.
Hi Sheri--I just connected with your blog thru Stephanie's! I didn't know you were a blogger! These pictures from Mexico are great! It looks like you had a wonderful trip! Your family is so cute! I should say handsome too--all those big tall handsome boys along with those cute girls:)
Post a Comment