Thursday, July 22, 2010

Miriah's Party at Lurae's

Miriah had her birthday in May, I was so busy getting ready for camp that she did not get a party and has waited so patiently for me.  Her patience paid off since she got a great party at Howard and Lurae Aults.  With splash pad, water slides, shaved ice, and presents.
She was so funny when she woke up that Tuesday morning, she came in and wanted to know how old she was going to be and I said "you are 4" her reply "I am already 4".  Having a party different than your birthday can be confusing.  She was so thrilled with all the presents, on the way to down to Aults I was talking to one of the moms and said you don't need to bring a present she just wants her  friends to come play.  When I hung up the phone she informed me that she wanted presents from all of them,
And then we talked about how our friends are the best presents of all, and she agreed.
Hollie got pictures of some of the friends.
Miriah and her swim cake, Aunt Kelly gave us this idea to hollow out the cake and put jello in it.  Miriah called it her ocean.
Miriah and Grandma Lurae, She loves going to Aults and always gets an apple.
Bronson working on getting all his merit badges done before he is a Life.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Thanks for inviting us---Josh and Josie had a great time! Happy Birthday Miriah Mae.