The Lone Peak Basketball team working for Uncle Ty tearing off a roof,
to make some money for their trip this summer.
Lori and I took pizza to them for lunch, and boy were they hungry.
Ty working on the edge of the home.
The kids were feeling bad that we didn't do anything for Spring Break, I had taken Thursday off and it ended up being cold so Miriah and Breeze made sugar cookie for the Easter Party next week, Hollie had stayed up with Jayde.
We decided to get up on Saturday and go to the sand dunes. We didn't get off as early as we wanted, but it was early enough.
The kids had so much fun running and jumping into the sand. I wish that I could load up the sand and fill our sand box up, it was such nice soft sand.
The sky was so blue and it turned out to be a really nice day.
Miriah got braver and braver as the day went on, she even got to where she was getting some air.
Britton would hit and roll he had sand everywhere, he loved it.
There were a so many 4 wheelers and trailers, when we were leaving Britton says I am so jealous
we don't have a 4 wheeler, I said be thankful for what we do have. He wanted to know what we had?
I said, each other.
Miriah was so glad that her dad would get in and play in the sand.




















2 comments:
There is nothing better than a good day of play at the dunes!
There is nothing better than a good day at the dunes....you will be finding sand in cracks for months to come.
Post a Comment