Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13, 2015 a very fast week


The week started out pretty fun, we are painting Miriah's room and then we went swimming for a while.  Thought I had a picture of Britton too, don't know what happened to it.  The girls had fun.  Hollie's foot is on the mend, it has been so sore where she got her warts burned off.  It has been a deep wound.

 Hanging together!
 Pool check and break for the life guards.
Love this Quote off of Aunt Julies fridge,
We went down for the Shower for Mary Pew, she is the lucky girl to be marrying Jace on Aug 11.  Mary is so cute and sweet Jace is very luchy too.
 Miriah held Ashley's baby almost the whole time.  She just loves Izzy,  It was a fun shower, Aunt Julie always does so many extra things.  Miriah is hoping to get to babysit when they come to seven peaks.

 Kim had the kids over to swim again while I was at work, they loved it.

 Miriah lost another tooth that just came right out.
 On Saturday, I helped at the football handouts for a while, Britton got his football uniform and is so excited to play. The girls and I went to grandma's to finish Hollies skirt.  She had ordered one, but when it came it was a little to snug so we went and got some material for her to make one.  Then we made Miriah's skirt out of a ruffle we cut off of Hollies dress that was to long.  The both were so exited to wear them to the wedding that night.
 Dad and I waiting in line at the reception for Ally Mod.  It was such a beautiful night.

No comments: