Sunday, August 16, 2015

The first weeks of August 2015

For days after the boys left for Hawaii, Bronson cleaned and cleaned downstairs.  Thinks he has his own little place all to himself and his moms stuff.  The room he was in is now my room, Dad was able to put the desk together and I have got the sewing machine set up on it now.  Last week I forgot to take a picture of Hollie and Miriah in their new skirts.  Hollie made hers in just over an hour.  She is getting pretty good and sewing.

Brady and Brody in Hawaii,
 They get mad that I screen shot their stories.  Oh well it's the only way I get pictures of them.

 
We went to help Cole lay his sod, Hollie, Britton, Miriah and Bronson helped all day.  Dad and I only got there after work.  Cole said that they are good workers.  It was a lot of grass, 4 semi loads.  Bronson and Hollie went several days until it was down.  Looked so nice.
Dad and Hollie
Mom and Jade

Cole racking the rocks



Pictures were all taken by Miriah Mae
I learned how to drive the caterpillar to move the sod around.

Bronson and Hollie an their way to the  Kenny Chesney Concert
Concert was good, 



Thanks to Brady and Brody that had tickets, but were in Hawaii and could not make it.
Brody is going to play soccer in Hawaii with Brady.  It will be a fun season for them.
 Hope they keep up with all their school work.

Grandma Berry could not believe how tall Britton has gotten.
Family Night at Grandma and Grandpa Parrish's


Britton's response to making the A Team for football.  He is so very excited.  Its going to be busy since he is still playing soccer.  Sometimes he will have to miss football since the games are at the same time.
Britton had another soccer tournament this last week,  They lost in the semi finals.  They should of probably let him play goalie again, the little guy they had come play with the team was little.  Miriah has learned to can peaches, she wants to know when I am going to go buy some so she can help me can.  I only have a couple of more late nights at the pool and I am so glad.  Starting Wednesday I will be done by 3:30 so I can be home with the kids.
They have called Britton to serve in the Deacons presidency as a councilor and Hollie is serving as the Beehive/Mia Maid President.   

No comments: