Monday, October 24, 2016

Well done, Elder Berry Oct 24, 2016

Look who the newest Jazz tickets owners are.
 This is the last Monday for Braxton's letters.  We are so proud of him and for how he has grown into such on obedient servant of our Heavenly Father.  We are going to miss his letters, and what he has taught us each week, but so grateful he is coming home safe and healthy.  We have missed the smile and his funny personality.  Friday at 6:45 pm will not come soon enough.
What I have love most about Braxton being on a Mission, is his positive attitude and his willingness to follow his mission presidents council, to be strictly obedient and love the people.  Each week in his letters, you could feel his excitement for missionary work and his companions.  I know that he has been a blessing in the lives of those, who his crossed his path.  I know many of them have blessed his life also, making he want to be a better missionary.  I know that he has also had fun, and that is why so many will miss him being around.  He is an great example of righteous servant of our Heavenly Father.  Well done, Elder Berry
 My newest creation this week,  I have changed the color of paint since this one, I didn't really like the yellow since it didn't dry as dark as I thought it would.
 The wall in my office, behind my desk.
 Cords are still hanging everywhere, since they haven't finished all the new wiring for the new internet in the school.
 For Fall Break, Miriah wanted to go ice skating, so I took her and Amelia down for a little while.
 They are such funny girls.


 Hollie and Britton enjoying the new coaches.   I have been telling dad, that weneed new couches before Braxton gets homes.  With only a week left, I got them.  We tried to take the ones that Teneale gave us to the DI, and they wouldn't take them since they were so Bad. haha  Made us all laugh.

 Miriah in her Halloween costume,  She went to a party and they made haunted houses.
She is such a sweet heart. 
A picture that was on Facebook of the Payson Temple.
 A couple of pictures of Bronson in his new suit.  He is ready to be a missionary.

The invite we have sent out for this next Sunday. 
So very excited and blessed to have such great young men in our family.

My lesson today was focused on the wise man and the foolish man parable. Challenged all the kids to memorize Heleman 5:12, Braxtons mission scripture:
12 And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall.

Also, used the Three Little Pigs Story and a whole bunch of tools, so that we could talk about all the tools Heavenly Father has given us to build a sure foundation, that we can with stand the fiery darts of the adversary.

We were grateful that Aunt Lori and Shawntae were able to stop yesterday on their way home.  Today is year mark of the accident.  Can't believe it has been a year, but then it seems like yesterday.
Grateful for the plan of Salvation and for all that we have faith and hope in.


No comments: