Baker with his family reunion shirt on. He is so darling and loves Bronson.
Beautiful baby!
I went back into the cabin with grandpa, grandma and Scott to finish up the cleaning before Laceys ward went in for girls camp. Grandpa got a few more doors done and Scott whipped the outside into shape. He made it look so nice in a couple of hours, it was amazing. Grandma and I cleaned and moped and got all the beds made. The place really did look amazing.
Scott mowing the lawn.
Scott resting for just a minute.
Putting up the new light cover Grandma brought in to make the front door look nice.
Grandma is sweeping all the grass and weed clippings, she is a workhorse.
The place looked amazing
We are pretty blessed to have such a nice place. It was so peaceful I really didn't want to come home I just wanted to stay there and relax and enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful surroundings.










No comments:
Post a Comment