We got a text from Megan Maybe with this cute picture of Hollie and her companion. Picking up a package from the missionary.package.Mexico place. It was such a fun surprise to see our beautiful Hollie.
Here are too great women going to the funeral of another great woman. Sandra Hansen and Grandma honoring Merrilee Barrett Hunter. Merrilee lived down the street from us when I was growing up and we all took piano from her. I was not able to stay at the funeral since the Young Women were floating the Provo River.
Music was her life, she taught lessons and she also volunteered many hours with the community choirs. Grandma said her two daughters play an incredible piano piece at the funeral together. They have touched many lives through there music.
The group who floated the Provo River. It really was fun on the tubs, it was so relaxing. The only thing that was bad is it was overcast and rained so we were cold. The girls were great, and nobody complained and we stopped for Hot Chocolate at Harts on the way home. Who does that in August?
Rudy wanting to go...or go with us.
Miriah and I were talking about leaving and he went right to the door,
just like he knew what we were talking about.
The rain came - it poured and we were worried about the basement getting flooded.
The flowers finally got all the water they wanted.
And the splash pad is full and ready for someone to come and play in it.
Warren's baptism was nice. We were greeted by these two, who wanted everyone to sign in.
Almost everyone who came to the baptism.
Miriah had to miss the baptism since the parade was at the same time.
Dad went with her and got some darling pictures.
Miriah had a full day. She cheered at her first game, at the maroon and gold scrimmages. She loved it so much the only thing she was lacking was Hollie to do her hair. I temped to do the braid she wanted:{ so it was a good thing Sadie was around to rescue her.
Miriah is so happy and loves all the girls she is cheering with.
Striking a pose for her mom.
The 8th-grade team.
Stan was coaching Brocks (14) team at the same time Miriah was Cheering
Baker watching the cheerleaders :) Britton got called out this week by the coach from watching the cheerleaders. We have laughed about it. Actually, I think Baker is looking for me.
Oh, those cute eyes... and he is getting so good with his hands
Them Britton's game started at 7:30. He did really good. Ethan Hacking got his leg broke.
It is so sad. Britton has felt so bad for him.
Britton shut down Shawn Wood, and he was not very happy about it.
During Britton's game, Sadie was standing down by the fence and Brody went down and was leaning over it. Sadie would lift him up and he would laugh and laugh at Brody it was so cute.
Wish I had been videoing it.
Grandma told me about this new youtube video to watch on Come Follow Me. It's called Teaching with power and I love it. I learned that Joseph Smith hero was Paul. Joseph also quotes Paul in the D & C 128:13-16 ,JSH 1 :24-25. I sure love listening to all of the recordings that LDS people are putting out there to help teach us. Wish I was doing better to teach it to the family. This week, when we went to Costco Brady, asked me if I was missing you being the Costco police. We had a good laugh, nobody knew what to buy, and we came home with not much. We are only a week out of school starting. I really am sad to be going back, but I will make the best of it. Dad is missing you a lot, he doesn't have anyone to talk too. You were his talking buddy. I hope your week has been eventful and that all is going well down in Mexico. I love you!











No comments:
Post a Comment