Braxton and his friends did the Backstreet Boys in the 9th grade talent show.
The boys were great, it was funny. There is so much talent in this area it is amazing.
Picture of Grandpa and Grandma that one of Kim's friends took that I love.
We went to Brayden's baptism on Saturday it was very nice. Stephanie gave a talk on baptism, she did a really good job. It was so fun to be with everyone for a little while.
The week went by fast and we are into summer. I know it will fly by. Working most every day this summer is going to be a new experience, I hope I don't get to disappointed since I have such high expectation of what I would like to have happen, Reading Spelling, Piano, Clean house, Lots of time to play, children who are helpful and kind, you know the routine. Work hard and have no regrets, Love you! mom




No comments:
Post a Comment