Monday, June 27, 2011

BYU Football Camp, AF Canyon

Britton and Nate went to the BYU Football camp this week they had a great time.  They are so funny together, they never seem to slow down, they go go go.
Thanks to Mindy for getting Britton a job so he could make money to go, he had a blast! 
They been asked if they were twins? 
Brody got sun burnt and Zain was kind enough to rub the aloe vera on him.

 We went for a ride up AF Canyon, it has been so nice that the snow is melting fast and water is rushing everywhere.  In part of the canyon it is coming out of the side of the mountain and running down the road.  Tible Fork was as full as we have seen it for a long time.  As you can see behind Hollie there is still a lot of snow.
Dad had to get a picture of us. 
I forgot to tell you a funny story about Miriah, last week we are on our way to Tyler Romney's church, all week I have talked about getting my graduation gifts done, and I made the comment that I wish we had lots of money so I could give all these boys money for their missions.  From the back seat Miriah says, "You didn't give me anything" I turned to look at her and said "for what" She replied, "I graduated", I said, "you did!", she said, "from pre-school" I said "you did, what would you like?"  She didn't know.  It was funny, she does not miss a thing. 
Britton is having a great summer, he loves life so much, he just does not want to read for his mom.

Friends are his whole life right now.

A cheesy smile from dad.  It was so beautiful up the canyon.

The water is over flowing. 
Rushing down the canyon. 

Hollie thought is was cold so she was wrapped up in a blanket as we walked around the lake. 
This is a story given in last weeks sacrament meeting on Faith.
 There was a young boy down at the lake, and a man asked him if he would take him across.  As the boy rowed across the lake the man notice that one of the ores had a "F" on it and the other had a "W".  He asked the boy why he had these letters on he ores.  The young man told him that they were reminders that Faith and Work go together.  If you only use the Faith ore you go in a circles.  You need to have Faith and then Work as hard as you can to go in a strait line to where you want to be.

We are so proud of you Brady, Keep working hard, Your Mission President must trust you and knows that you can do hard things.  I know it is hard to leave an area that you have grown to love.  You are our MAD Missionary, We love you so much!

No comments: