Monday, November 16, 2015

Boys, Hollie and Miriah, Aunt Lori shared this today on face book. I wanted you all to see it and feel of her testimony.  Make sure you are wearing your life jackets.

(So Miracles happen ever day)- I am officially posting something on Face Book-In attempt to reach out to all my family and friends, To all of you who are praying for us, crying for us and crying with us ...Thank-you...Thank -you for all the prayers, letters, cards, flowers, food and tears.
Today during sacrament I was re- reading some notes I had written in preparation for girls camp-(last summer) Little did I know then that They would be offering a gentle reminder to me about how important the Savior is in our lives...and where our true strength comes from.
Notes:
Studies repeatedly show that 90% or ( 9 out of 10) people who drown while boating were not wearing a life jacket. Most of the time there were life jackets available on the boat but when trouble happens it is too late to get them on.
Likewise:
It is Foolish to go out into the water without a life jacket, but it is even more foolish to try to sail the sea of life without the Savior.
Reflection:
So it seems that we (the Lund's) have been hit by the storm of a life time- waters are rougher than usual, aftermath unknown and an emotional tsunami is directly in our path - this storm is guaranteed to toss my family to and fro for awhile. Yet- We know in the end that we are going to be alright. - How grateful I am; that my children and I have on our spiritual life jackets -and that we can ride out this storm, on the sea of life, with our Savior.
How grateful I am; for family and friends that Love us so much-How proud I am of my children whose Courage and Bravery through this storm has inspired me to be a better person and a better mom.

No comments: