This week has been a long hard week, Braxton I have worried about you and I am still so sad we did not call your mission president to have him tell you. I just didn't know if I could. I hope you have got to talk to him and that you are doing OK. I know it was shocking news to get for all of us. The spirit has been so strong at Aunt Lori's home this week. Their ward members and friends have been amazing. The friends and people that have come with love, food, hugs, tears and gifts have been so wonderful. I am definitely going to be better. A better friend, a better witness of Christ, I hope to be a better mother and wife. We all need to follow Todd Lund's example and have more fun in life. He truly was an amazing man. The funeral is today at 11:00. Last night at the viewing, there were so many people, a wonderful tribute to a great father, friend, husband and son.
Remember . We might not understand the hard times while we are in the middle of the hard time, but as we have faith and keep moving forward, trusting in our Father in Heavenly, I know we will all be OK. I love all of you and I am grateful for the wonderful out pouring of the spirit that I got to witness this week.
A few pictures of Uncle Todd
When he was the Guide in Alaska
Brody has traveled with the BYUH Soccer team this week to California.
Bronson is one hard working young man, He got straight A's for the first term of his Senior year. So did Hollie for her first term in high school, Hope she can keep it up, she will be missing 10 ten days of school this next week.
Conner and Sarah got married, They are so darling. The wedding was simple and very enjoyable.
Notice my nice coat Brody.
The boys, who miss my boys!
Tyler and Jake are next, Jake is getting married the day after Brady and Crystal
Caden was the MC, he is so very funny.
Crystal is busy dancing and getting ready for the wedding, her and Hollie leave this week for Hawaii.
Stephanie got home on Friday. Tears of joy and sorrow, and such a strong spirit of love and hope.
These five beautiful children are and have been Todd and Lori's life.
Love them all so much.
Brody dressed up on Halloween.
Found this on Dad's phone. Brought back some great memories.
Miriah soccer team, she missed the last game this week since we were gone, so until spring. Britton lost his soccer game in the last 30 seconds of the game. Was tied 2-2 when the other team got a lucky one. Britton's football team in in the play off's and won PG this week. Lone Peak is also has advanced in the play offs, beating South Jordan this week 46-6. They play Roy this week.
Keep working hard, praying always. Follow the spirit and know that I love you more and anything.











No comments:
Post a Comment